Fire & Police emergencies: Deal 9-1-1

If you need an ambulance, or any other emergency help, please contact the East Fork Fire Department (EFFD) or the Douglas County Sheriff's Office (DCSO) by dialing 9-1-1.

Emergency Contacts

For emergency within the Town of Minden such as water, sewer, streets, sidewalks or trash problems, please contact the Town office during business hours. If it is an after-hours water emergency, dial Douglas County Dispatch, who will direct you to the current on-call employee.

Town Office
: 775-782-5976 - Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. until 4 p.m., excluding holidays
Douglas County Dispatch
: 775-782-5126

Local Hospitals & Medical Centers

For urgent care and non-medical services:
  • Barton Memorial Hospital - 530-541-3420 or 800-433-7534
  • Carson Ambulatory Surgery Center, Inc. - 775-782-1595
  • Carson Tahoe Hospital (Carson City) - 775-882-1361
  • Carson Valley Medical Center - 775-782-1500 or 775-782-1600
  • Minden Medical Center - 775-782-8181

Image does not exist